Latest News

Sunday 27 October 2013

Interview with fast Rising Music Star and Rap Artiste Bjay Beji Ishaku




Interview with fast Rising Music Star and Rap Artiste Bjay Beji Ishaku

 

Tell me your full names, where you school, your place of origin, age dept and level?

Beji Ishaku. University of Jos. Plateau State. 22. Law. 400(500) level



 Why the 400lvl/500lvl?

 Cos we on strike. If not for the strike we should have been in 500level.

 

So, tell me why law?

 Cos I hated math’s. But actually it’s because my favorite subjects back in sec school were Government & Literature. So felt Law was the right course to study. After my first year studying law I realized it was something I really wanted to do. .

 

So I guess you will practice law?

 By God's grace, or any other thing he might want me to do

 

Okay! Tell me about your family?

 My Dad, Mum & a younger brother. That's about my family.

 

Yeah, how did it feel growing up without a sister?

 Lol. Exactly. I don't know how it feels. But having a brother was better & fun anyway.

 

How did you get into music, and grow so fast and popular?

 LOL. Not that popular yet but it was because of my love for music. I really do love listening to music, so I decided why don’t I start writing my own. I started going to d studio & music kept getting good from there.

 

Did you always know you would sing or singing is jus to while away time?

 My love for music, that's why I rap & I don't do it to while away time.

 

 Tell us what your first song was and how many songs since then?

 Ok my first song was kind of gospel. It was titled 'Give Me the Strength' had Mista Seth as the producer & was featured on it as well. Four songs since then & some unreleased.

 

What was your first experience like in the studio and all?

 Ok my first time in the studio I dint know what to do or what to even tell the producer. But I had my lyrics in a book and I told him to get me a beat that will fit the song. So it was made & I paid. But looking back at that first song I could cry, because it was painful music. It sounded very terrible but it thought me a lesson to make me better. And still every time you go to the studio you get better with each experience.

 

That’s progress!

What is the financial commitment to produce a song?

 It ranges because it depends on a lot of things like the producer you’re using, familiarity btw u two & what u want from the producer. So let's say from 2k-8k. But the amount gets more than this by far.

 

So minus rap what else does Bjay do?

 Its just school & music mostly.

 

Tell us who you look up to in the music industry or those in case they are more than 1

 Ok. For me Eminem is god. K-Dot. Big Sean & 2Face are who I look up too. I listen to Lana Del Rey too.

 

As a fast rising rap artiste what problems do rising stars have and what is a solution?

 There are a lot of problems. Even the already full blown stars have problems. But one thing about the music thing is being persistent, consistent & get better every day; also your commitment to the music business should never be in doubt.

 

What will u advice anyone who wants to go into the industry and is undecided?

They should make-up their minds. Set a goal. Be persistent, consistent in trying to reach that goal.

 

As a handsome dude am sure the whole of your school and outside babes are after you! Tell me any girlfriend?

 Lol. Might not be so but I have many good girlfriends but there is no 'girlfriend' yet. God will lead me to her soon. I'm hopeful.

 

What should readers be expecting from you? Is there any song to be released soon?

Yes. There is. Dropping' soon.

 'Such-A-Badman'

 

On a final note you can send a shout out to your fans and friends

 S/O to all those real niccurs. Joan, JD so many others & my big boss Yemi

 

 download his hit song>>>> believe you me if you don't have this song throwaway your phone!

 This is the link to 'Kai Dodo' featuring Def Flow & Grand Hustler http://stagefixng.com/?p=1580



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I should check
things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to checking out your web page
again.

My site :: Free Riot Points

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...