Latest News

Saturday 11 January 2014

Why i won CAF Awards-Yaya Toure

  Photo: Toure says why he won CAF Award

'This is a rare honour to me because it came I was thinking that maybe I will lose the poll but I think I was lucky today. To be honest with you, when you see the best footballers in the world, it is quite tight and difficult to achieve something with the clubs. The case of Messi who has won the award four times in a row comes to mind because he has not done anything for his country but his performance at his club has been the reason why he won the awards. I think the best player in Africa has to be someone who is doing something great for his club in Europe and Africa and I am very proud and honoured to win it," added Toure.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/56306.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...