Latest News

Sunday 22 December 2013

Interview with Hot Trendy model Ukara



My Interview with a hot Model and, Her views and Thrills will surprise you


 

What's Your Name?
Ukara Effiong

How old are you?
19
What do you do?
Student, University of Calabar, public admin

Tell us brief about your family –
We are 7, am the 4th my dad is late, 5 girls 2 boys

Does your family support it?
My sister yes, but my mum at first saw it as naked girls walking around

But I had the notion that fashion had to do with naked or semi naked girls?
That’s if you want to, as there are different types of modelling

Why Venture into fashion?
 I just have this passion for it and it’s something I find fun and interesting

Was fashion or modelling a childhood thing or just met you as you were growing?
It has always been a lifelong dream to make clothes, I used ‘baby rubbers’ for stuffs and sew for them

Who is Your Mentor?

Tyra banks I love everything about her, her basic structure

What shows have you been to or Fashion world have you modeled for
 I have modeled for Royalty Fashion world and Goast and have gone for most pageant auditions

Where do we see Ukara in the three years?
By Gods grace Running my own fashion world because I design and am learning how to sew, and also application of makeup for clients. The whole transformation process, I also hope to be a professional designer

So which is going to be fashion or academics?

Fashion, as schools isn’t so much a criteria nowadays

Any boyfriend? *
Yes

Tell us his name
Identity hidden

How has it been keeping of the male sex with this your hot body?
It’s easy, it’s what you want, if you don’t want push it away,

What does it take to be a model?
Mostly body structure height and carriage, people don’t want someone who can’t bring out results

What should a model eat?
I don’t believe in diets, just eat healthy things and work our regularly

What height is required?
It depends, pageants even if its 5.5 if its runway 5.8, depends on the type of modelling

What's Your Take on the on-going Strike? –
I am not happy but what can I say it’s Nigeria,
What's Your Advice to others?
 If you have a passion go for it, and also pray, don’t do it because others are doing it

How do we reach you?
@twiliteeuk    twiliteuk

Since you into the modelling world, does it pay well?
Yes it does, when you meet the right people and are smart

Don’t you see modelling as trafficking?
Not really maybe for those who make them wear bikini and take them far, it balls down to choice

I Have heard someone say that ladies who do modelling are not good wife's or best of people due to their exposure?
I disagree I guess they met the wrong set of models, I think it’s based of various personalities

Finally Your shout out
To my family, to royalty to everybody that has supported me one way or the other I am grateful


Your just saw part One of this Interview, we will release part 2 soon! YOB is giving you a voice Once you have a story

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...